The Dutch Opera Studio Productions:
Over the years the Dutch Opera Studio has produced a number of productions for singers to learn and sing roles in operas, to put on their professional CV's.
* The productions are set up as an operacourse, all costs are shared
* In approximately 10 rehearsals, depending on the length of the opera, the opera will be staged.
* Every singer will get a performance in which he/she will sing her role, fully staged
* Productions will keep running as long as possible, so it is possible for the singers to perform
the role more than once
The Dutch Opera Studio & Hojotoho Operastudio projects are a 'pay to sing', so a participation fee is to be payed.
Usually the fee will be between 75,00 - 400,00 euros depending on the size of the role and the amount of rehearsals we will have to plan.
The Dutch Opera Studio has produced the following productions: Die Zauberflöte, Hänsel und Gretel, Amahl and the Nightvisitors, Rusalka, Don Giovanni (highlights), Aida (highlights), Les Dialogues des Carmélites, Carmen, Rusalka, Der Schauspieldirektor, Suor Angelica, The Medium.
Coming up new productions are:
* Ariadne auf Naxos by R.Strauss
* Albert Herring by B.Britten
* Die Walküre by R. Wagner
* La Boheme by G. Puccini
* The Consul by G.Menotti
Dutch Opera Studio, KvK. nr: 37140466, Kamer van Koophandel Amsterdam